Monthly Net-Worth Update — Jun 2022
Half of 2022 is gone! How time flies!
H1 has been challenging on multiple fronts.
- Dead bad investments
- Negative net-worth growth for 3/6 months;
- Challenging work with not enough progress. I might have to look for exit soon
- Got Covid and still suffering from cough and stomach problems after more than 2 weeks.
But there are things to be grateful for too.
- My family is all good and they love me and I love them!
- Some people care about me at work, which means there is still some hope!
In summary, H1 has been tough for me. But I still look forward to H2 with hope and willingness to make more efforts!
For people who care about me and for me!
Below is what you are here for — summary of our Net-worth for Jun 2022.
Net-Worth increase from last month: 35K SGD, 0.34KG Gold
The increase was mainly from predictable sources, e.g. salary, interest, CPF, dividend etc.
My investment portfolio recovered a little bit, which also contributed to the Net-Worth increase.
As for Gold, the price increased a bit and we ended up with 0.34KG increment.
Investment: -15.9% annualized return, incl. dividend
Slight improvement, but barely noticeable.
More hard work is needed to make up the loss.